Sunday, December 4, 2011

Spiced Chai Latte Mix


Some day in November while my mom was shopping with my grandmother up in Indiana, she came across these adorable little Ball jars. We decided that I needed to find something to fill them with to hand out as presents this year. While at home for Thanksgiving, I was looking through some of her old Taste of Home magazines and I came across this easy spiced chai latte mix.

Cast of Characters:
  • 3 Cups nonfat dry milk powder
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 cup unsweetened instant tea (like Nestea)
  • 3/4 cup Powdered nondairy vanilla creamer
  • 1 1/2 tsp ginger
  • 1/2 tsp cardamom
  • 1/2 tsp cloves
Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a food processor or blender. (I actually just sifted all of the ingredients together and it turned out just fine.)
  2. Mix 3 Tbsp of mixture into 3/4 cup hot water.
  3. Enjoy!


Nutrition Info:
Servings: 24
Calories: 85
Fat: 1 g
Carbs: 18 g
Protein: 1 g

1 comment:

Labels

Followers